131 blogs
Fan de Dessins x

Fan de Dessins x

Dessins x. + de 6000 photos.+ de 2500Vidéos. + de 50 Récits.+ de 400 dessins x.
(Gérée par FRANKINOU & REMINOU)

Rejoindre cette communauté

Récemment dans Fan de Dessins x

Flux RSS

Candy Thuzar (thuzar_wintlwin)

Candy Thuzar (thuzar_wintlwin)

Thuzar Wintlwin represented Burma at Miss Universe 2021. “Candy” won the Best National Costume Award and held up a sign that said ‘Pray for Myanmar’. The military junta predictably and immediately…

BeBe Layne

Vinetria

Vinetria

Vinetria is a 21-year-old agency model. Her mom is Korean and her dad is black. I think the Asian in her face is pretty subtle. She’s 5’8″ (173cm) with measurements of 32-23-34″ (81-58-86cm), and…

Maya Sakura

绮里嘉ula

Susana

Donnah Pham

Lelani Vecina

Lelani Vecina

Ohnikanika

ohnikanika

Another of our sirens with no background info other than she’s an entrepreneur from LA. We hate it when that happens. Long time lurker Ob8912 came in from the shadows suggesting Nika. As it happens,…

Nathia Sherri

Nathia Sherri

This is Nathia Sherri from Menifee California (now living in Riverside). In searching for info I see another Menifee resident named Nathia S. Analista. Has to be. Self identified Pacific Islander…

Sung Hi Lee

Victoria Matsuura (vicutoriaa)

Victoria Matsuura (vicutoriaa)

Victoria is a Japanese/Mexican siren. I think it’s safe to say the Mexican genetics influenced her body but both sides are clearly visible in this siren. Victoria’s claim to fame comes from being a…

Lelani Vecina

Lelani Vecina

Mi_b3e

mi_b3e

She went a little overboard with the lips in our opinion but we could make it work. Mi_b3e as she calls herself doesn’t give up any info other than that she’s from Ho Chi Minh City. We deem her quite…